No more black leather loop?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by KrisLord, Sep 7, 2016.

1. KrisLord macrumors 6502a

Checking on the UK store the leather loop is now only available in blue or grey, no black! :(

I also noticed the straps have gone up in price (£129 to 149)

The only positive is the Milanese loop is now the same price for silver and black (£149)

2. igrover macrumors regular

igrover

Yeah looks like the black color is gone for the US store as well - I wonder if it is only temporary?

3. KrisLord thread starter macrumors 6502a

Having reviewed the collections there's no longer a watch with it, but thought it would be available still as an additional strap.

I've actually got one already that I bought last November (after buying my AW1) but find it odd that it's no longer available. I figured black is the option that always remains. Who wants blue or grey!

4. DanUC6 macrumors 6502a

There is no Storm grey as well. I actually asked Apple Chat about this and they said usually if an item is discontinued they would see it on their end. So its not. Must be getting a leather refresh or something.

5. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

Hope they do not all go away as the leather loop is my favorite. Have a brand new black one saving for my sbss AW2 arriving today. It is an exciting day as my 7+ and AW2 on on the truck.

6. Onsight72 macrumors newbie

Check out CeX (here is a link to the US site, but they also have a UK site - https://us.webuy.com/search/index.php?stext=apple+watch+leather+loop&section=).

I recently purchased some sport bands and the stainless steel link bracelet from them. If you purchase Grade A, they usually come in the original packaging. They are authentic products and I have been very impressed, thus far. If you dig around the forums, you'll find a post dedicated to CeX Apple Watch Bands.

7. icewolf247 macrumors member

The black Milanese loop is showing in the Apple Store as £199 as I was considering buying one until I saw the price difference

8. KrisLord thread starter macrumors 6502a

You're right, not sure where I got £149 from.