Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PYR0M310N

macrumors 6502a
Aug 29, 2006
I was having a lot of trouble with it since upgrading to 2.1, but for some unknown reason, it's started working again over the last week or so. Can edit strings again!

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
I was having a lot of trouble with it since upgrading to 2.1, but for some unknown reason, it's started working again over the last week or so. Can edit strings again!

Yeah? That's cool. I still refuse to even try it. It's the same as Swirly. I've downloaded several times after reading some new post or suggestion to get it working and have just been disappointed every time. Not even worth the frustration.

Glad you got it working though. I can't even think of anything I would need from it anyway...

Stepper

macrumors regular
Oct 2, 2008
North London, England
I remember the days of Customize.....don't really miss it though, winterboard does everything that I need it to do

Plus the last time I installed Customize on FW 2.1 I had to jailbreak again and what not :rolleyes:

jmann

macrumors 604
Yeah? That's cool. I still refuse to even try it. It's the same as Swirly. I've downloaded several times after reading some new post or suggestion to get it working and have just been disappointed every time. Not even worth the frustration.

Glad you got it working though. I can't even think of anything I would need from it anyway...

I have used swirly on 2.1 flawlessly since the day i bought it. I love it. I don't know what I would do with out the feature. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.