no more handwritten messages?

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by lando22, Aug 7, 2016.

1. lando22 macrumors newbie

handwritten messages no longer exixt since i downloaded ios 10 beta 3 and still does come up in ios 4 beta when i turn iphone horizontal. i restored and still nothing.

2. lagwagon Suspended

lagwagon

The answer to your issue is in this link below that I gave to someone else not too long ago.

http://forums.macrumors.com/threads...xt-not-working-anymore.1986265/#post-23200082

(No issue answering, but there are search features to see if other threads have been made for a topic or issue you're having. Just for future reference, instead of having multiple threads about the same thing.)

3. Shirasaki macrumors 603

Shirasaki

Handwriting is still available for me. iPhone 6s Plus. iOS 10 beta 4.

4. lagwagon Suspended

lagwagon

The OP has to just toggle it on as mentioned in the link I provided in my post.

5. gwhizkids macrumors 68020

gwhizkids

I'm actually kind of curious as to why Apple included essentially 2 handwriting methods. One is the one referred to here and the other is the Scribble pad (or whatever it's called). You can draw and write on both. The only difference seems to be pen color selection and background. Why not make just one, with the option for background color selection?

6. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

It looks like one is for true handwriting of a message and the other is for drawing or artwork type replies. Still it is a little redundant for Apple to include both.