No more jailbreaking for me

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by sk1wbw, Jan 23, 2012.

1. sk1wbw Suspended

sk1wbw

I'm not sure what app did it, I think it was IntelliscreenX, but whatever app it was killed the radio, couldn't get a signal anywhere. I tried to uninstall an app at a time and then reboot, but nothing worked.

I eventually had to restore.

Anyone else?

2. Ksizzle9 macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Not yet, I've tried a few diff JB apps that caused some frequent respings. I have since uninstalled those and kept a precious few. Ones that I have ha no issues with so far are: SBSettings, Zephyr, barrel, MyWi 5.0. So far I haven't ha a single respring and my phone is better than ever!!

I have noticed that winter board def needs an update, but I don't really theme all that much.

Maybe install a couple of things at a time and test them out. Over in the hacks forums lots of ppl have said intelliscreen X is working fine for them. Maybe it was a fluke. If you have a 4S, I would JB and not install any tweaks. The reason I suggest that is bc this may be the only JB that will be available for the 4S for quite some time. Look at the iPad 2, been out for almost a year and only ha one JB available up until Friday.

3. sk1wbw thread starter Suspended

sk1wbw

I only had about 4 or 5 apps. BiteSMS was the reason I jailbroke in the first place. Oh well, no more. I've tried it on an iPhone 3G, 3GS, iPhone 4, and now an iPhone 4S all to no avail. Same few apps and have always gone back stock after a while.

4. NikeTalk macrumors 6502a

We've all experienced problems, restore, re-jailbreak and sometimes it goes smoothly the next time. Have faith! :D

5. los318 macrumors 6502

los318

I only have a few:

BiteSMS
    Lockinfo
    SBSettings
    TVTubeSleep
    BlurriedNCBackground

I've experiences no slowdowns and only one issue. That issue is with BiteSMS signing back into iMessages and they already have it fixed in the next release. Otherwise, no problems.

Edit: And i'm staying away from Winterboard. Caused to much slowdown on my IP4. If i do decide to theme my icons i'll just do it manually. I already did to get the BiteSMS icon i wanted.

6. macbookman83 macrumors 6502

No issues myself..... I'm in love with intelliscreen X. I may buy it but I'll wait until they have a sale or something...:cool: