No More Movie Trailers in iTunes?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by 184550, Jun 7, 2010.

1. 184550 Guest

This morning, 12:37am Tuesday, I can't seem to find the link to view movie trailers on iTunes? I remember it being there on Sunday but the link seems to have disappeared. Is this the same for anyone else? I'm running the latest version of iTunes fyi.

2. rot@ti.org macrumors newbie

No more trailers

Same problem -- I downloaded some yesterday (Monday, June 7), but can't find any today. No button, none found when searching iTunes by name.

I used to download trailers in Quicktime for later review and evaluation. But now most trailers listed on apple.com/trailers are only available in iTunes format and can't be downloaded from a browser.

I don't know why the movie industry would want this. Wouldn't they want to get trailers out to as many people as possible?

3. hdayala macrumors newbie

Watching Movie Trailers

Just last night, I enjoyed watching all the movie trailers I could watch in one evening. I was using Front Row to view some of my own movies, then I clicked on "Movie Trailers" and enjoyed the rest of my evening.

4. amethystar macrumors newbie

Found a Workaround ...

Goto: http://trailers.apple.com/

Then, click "Trailers in iTunes" at the top of the page. This should launch movie trailers in iTunes. Seems convoluted, or Apple is discouraging this feature in iTunes.