No more "priority list" this weekend

Advil

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 4, 2008
Apple is kicking the priority list for ip4 and making it first come first serve tomorrow or the day after.

Just giving a heads up.

nioted

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2007
Apple is kicking the priority list for ip4 and making it first come first serve tomorrow or the day after.

Just giving a heads up.
You know I heard something similar from a employee at the Menlo park mall, NJ. I signed up yesterday for 32gb and tells me it should come in during the weekend and I tell him I'll be away all weekend. Then proceeds to tell me when I get back just to walk in the store. I ask him if he means there will be stock for walkins and he smiles to me. So it might be true.

xtend

macrumors regular
Oct 14, 2009

Just giving a heads up.
are u steve jobs?

i smell another thread fail :D

just because if they stop the prio list today, the lists are so long that there is no first come/serve for another 1-2 weeks.

ryguy2303

macrumors 6502
Jul 27, 2009
You know I heard something similar from a employee at the Menlo park mall, NJ. I signed up yesterday for 32gb and tells me it should come in during the weekend and I tell him I'll be away all weekend. Then proceeds to tell me when I get back just to walk in the store. I ask him if he means there will be stock for walkins and he smiles to me. So it might be true.
I was told the same thing from 3 locations in southern California.

SonoViva

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2010
CA
I hope this is true so very badly. The whole white getting killed off thing was really a kick in the teeth. It'd be kinda nice of them to not make it totally impossible to get a black iPhone as well!

dialed1

macrumors 6502
Dec 21, 2008
Utah
I put my name on the reserve list 2 days ago and got the phone today! They told me it would take 3 weeks

And I think someone at the store put their name on and got it today at the salt lake city utah store

ref26

macrumors 6502a
Mar 13, 2008
I put myself on a priority list today after giving up on white and she did mention something about going to walk-ins on Monday, so I believe it. Hopefully that means I'll get mine in the next few days!

zizo79

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2009
QQ Part
I was told the same thing today= no priority lists but they let me reserve lol
Does anyone know when Apple store usually get their daily shipment ?

Brien

macrumors 68030
Aug 11, 2008
I was told the same thing today= no priority lists but they let me reserve lol
Does anyone know when Apple store usually get their daily shipment ?
He means time. And to answer you, before the stores open, usually.

Hing

macrumors regular
Mar 2, 2008
I put my name on the reserve list 2 days ago and got the phone today! They told me it would take 3 weeks

And I think someone at the store put their name on and got it today at the salt lake city utah store
The guy told me three weeks too. I got on the list today and I'm keeping my hopes up