No more Refurb Mac Mini

Discussion in 'Mac mini' started by Trev311, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Trev311 macrumors member

So it seems that the tuesday update to the apple store has yielded no more refurb mini's. Is this a new change or has this been going on for a while? Maybe they are trying to clear out stock ahead of a jan. refresh?

2. themoonisdown09 macrumors 601

themoonisdown09

I've looked for a refurbished Mac Mini on Apple's website for the past 2 weeks and haven't seen any on there. The update did cross out the Mac Mini option on the side.

3. Courtaj macrumors 6502a

Courtaj

Refurbs don't operate on a schedule, they come and they go. It's no conspiracy, just the way of the refurb world.

Andrew.

4. iWaldo macrumors member

They come and go. There's one available right now. They do seem to sell out very quickly, though.

5. ShinySteelRobot macrumors regular

ShinySteelRobot

Yep, I just picked up a Mini 2.0GHz refurb on Wednesday night. I had been checking the Apple store on and off for a week or so, with no luck (rarely, I saw 1.83GHz models a couple of times, but was holding out for a 2GHz). Anyway, finally a 2.0GHz was available in the store, I snapped it up, and then the refurb Minis were gone again.

6. 3121 macrumors member

been considering getting a Core 2Duo for 1080 playback but they appear on the refurbished store very often (uk store). If they do they are quick!

7. jhkingsr macrumors regular

There are refurb 1.83 and 2.0 minis on the US Apple store website right now. Gettem while you can!