No More Refurbished iPhones?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Andrew D., May 3, 2008.

1. Andrew D. macrumors 6502

Just wondering, I've been checking the Apple Store for a number of days now and I guess I'm just not lucky. Does Apple still post up Refurbished iPhones on the usual days (Tuesday/Friday or whatever)?

I'm looking into purchasing one since I'm a big Apple Refurbished fan (bought tons from the refurbished department). Some insight would be nice, thanks a bunch!

2. wildcardd macrumors 6502a

They are in and out from time to time. They do appear to sell out quick though.

3. The Menacer macrumors member

They haven't had iPods on the refurb store for at LEAST a month.

4. heyp macrumors 6502

i've been checking nearly daily for about a month and i have yet to see them

5. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

You may need a website page checker that immediately informs you of any change to a page, and set it up for the refurb section. They're not all free (some do an email for the day, but you want to be told asap).

6. spooky mulder macrumors regular

i have yet to see an iphone refurb and i've been trying to get my hands on one. How much do they usually cost, refurb?

7. ajmccoll macrumors newbie

8GB goes for $349.

I bought one about two weeks ago.

8. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

you can check your apple store. They sometimes carry refurbs/returns (open boxes) you have to ask about cause they don't advertise it.
    That's how i got my nano... pretty good deal... you can check it out before you buy

9. oldimac macrumors regular

If you have a friend in the northeast, ATT sells them for $249 in the retail stores. Not all stores have them. A friend of mine picked me up one about a month ago for $249 plus $9 to ship to me.

I jailbroke it and put it on T-Mobile since we don't have ATT. The phone was pristine and it works great with T-Mobile.:p

10. Andrew D. thread starter macrumors 6502

I guess there aren't many returns or broken iPhones being sent back to Apple as of late? Maybe that's a good thing. Hm, we might just have to settle for a new one then, refurbished hunters. =/

11. Andrew D. thread starter macrumors 6502

Gosh darnit, so did anyone else see the stock last night (was there any 8GB).. it's usually seen Tuesday morning! Bah.