No new news about the iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by youngsunnz, Jun 6, 2010.

1. youngsunnz macrumors regular

Why hasnt there been any new news about the iPhone? Its been a while since macrumors or other sites have reported anything regarding the iPhone. I remember last year there were all kinds of reports from WSJ and other sources telling us the details and also release dates. Why not this year?

2. troop231 macrumors 603

What more news do you want? lol We already know plenty about it this year. The leaks this year were bountiful.

3. AbSoluTc macrumors 601

AbSoluTc

Well, you will have all the news you want tomorrow. Don't worry, your little head can explode then from the overload. :cool:

4. troop231 macrumors 603

Lol +1 I'm lookin' forward to tomorrow :)

5. iMJustAGuy macrumors 68020

iMJustAGuy

This. Lol.

6. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

I'd imagine after the 'leak' this year things were tightened up leading up to WWDC this year. and there has been a lot of information this year too.

7. vizkiz macrumors 6502a

vizkiz

Tomorrow, after the preview of the new phone, Steve Jobs goes on to say, "We've logged all of the IP addresses of people who followed the story on Gizmodo. We've tracked all the IP addresses that we could to the ISP, and gotten addresses from the ISP. Anyone who followed the story on Gizmodo will be banned from buying Apple devices with credit cards that are billed at those addresses forever."
    As he's ending, he says "forever" exaggerated like the kid from The Sandlot.

8. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A274b Safari/6531.22.7)

Release date wasn't leaked last year. The whole 11 days thing shocked everyone. I'd expect Gruber to have some info before the keynote. He usually does.

9. MadMacxxx macrumors 6502a

MadMacxxx

FOR-EV-VER....FOR-EV-VER......