No new updates for iPhone...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SFStateStudent, Oct 30, 2007.

1. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

at least in Tiger. Was there any updates in Leopard? I'm still at 1.1.1 and waiting. :cool:

2. samh004 macrumors 68020

samh004

3. SFStateStudent thread starter macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Those rumors that were posted...

the past couple of days stating there would be an update at 6:00pm tonight. :cool:

4. samh004 macrumors 68020

samh004

News to me, then again, 6PM in which time zone and what day :p

5. SFStateStudent thread starter macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

My BAD...

it was the rumor that there would be an update for iPhone in conjunction with the release of Leopard, posted on 10/26/07, and as I read a bit further the poster explained that he was "hoping" for an update. Thanks for the reply! :eek:

6. paulo999 macrumors member

There's good reason to think an update is on its way. The iPhone goes on sale in the uk in 10 days. To avoid unhappy customers, they will at the very least need to include a british english dictionary, and also deal with phone number formatting. Although we dont yet know how localisation will manifest, it could take the form of a version upgrade.

7. boss1 macrumors 6502a

boss1

I'm inclined to believe that iPhone's that are probably already in the process of being shipped to the UK as we speak, do not have software in them in the form of 1.1.2 . The localization is probably already done so your UK iPhone will work as it should in the UK. phone number formatting etc.

8. michaelsviews macrumors 65816

And you watch and read, as soon as theres an update, theres going to be someone that says NOW I cant unlock my phone :eek: I just have THAT feeling.

Mine's still stock BOX new. Until some serious useful apps come along its not worth it too me.

Sorry got a little off track on that one