No official response or message from Apple regarding the losing connection??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bababoey14, Jun 24, 2010.

1. bababoey14 macrumors regular

Has anyone talked to a rep at least and told that they are looking into it??? Would be smart to just come out with a generic statement. "we are aware of the connection problems some users are having when hold the exterior of the phone and are working on a solution" would be nice to hear

2. juicexct macrumors member

pretty sure it's a very busy day for apple. they will address it when things slow down. they are dealing with 600,000 phones right now...

3. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

i called.... the lady i spoke to said it was a known issue. i got transferred to a senior advisor... he took my information and gave me a case number... said he will get back to me when he hears something... anything...

i say call... let them know about the issue!

4. InfinitiG macrumors 6502

their response will be to buy their $30 bumper case that costs 10 cents to make

5. admanimal macrumors 68040

You are crazy if you think Apple is going to say anything about a potential problem during a big launch week(end). They will say something next week after they announce how many trillions of iPhones they sold.

6. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

Like I said in another thread. All the geniuses at my local Apple Store knew about it, they tested all the display phones and they ALL did it. It won't take long to get to the top, in fact, it probably already is at the top and could have been known before release for all we know. Tech Blogs, User feedback and their own employees know about it. They aren't stupid, just, but very strategic.

Apple took how long to announce why the white iphone wasn't available?

I'm not expecting anything until next week.

7. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

IDKY anyone thinks Apple is going to say anything ever. They never said anything about the battery, wifi, GPS, or yellowing issues with the previous iPhones.

8. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

So you want them to lie to you? How would they have had enough time to figure out what the problem is much less start "working on a solution?"

Steve says their products are "magic" but that's just marketing talk...they're not really magicians!

9. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

We're still waiting to find out what problem screwed up the white iP4s ... it'll be a while, imo.

10. beamer8912 macrumors 65816

Exactly. It took them over a week to say when the White iP4 will be out. Don't expect anything from Apple for at least a couple of days. In the words that all the black iPhone users said to the White iPhones users, "chill out, it's just a phone".