no one at radio shack?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by WILLDOGS, Mar 16, 2012.

1. WILLDOGS macrumors regular

So I decided to get a 32gb ipad if I can and sell my 16gb one after fedex delivers it.

I'm here at a local strip mall and there is a bit of a line in front of bestbuy but no one at radio shack or the Verizon store.

While everyone is on line outside cold and wet , im parked in front of radio shack in my car having coffee listening to the radio. Why does everyone go to the apple store or bestbuy by default? Do they not know other stores sell ipads? 10 more minutes before the stores open then off to work

2. WILLDOGS thread starter macrumors regular

Anyone looking, Radio Shack is the spot. There was only 2 of us buying this morning.

The manager said each store got a small stock but that if any one store was running low, they aer allowed to reach out to other stores to backfill.

3. onthecouchagain macrumors 604

onthecouchagain

4. aggieastrosfan macrumors member

I alone at Verizon until after 7:00. 7:51 and there's 5 people here waiting. All 5 of us want the 64gb version, interesting.

#5's not getting her choice though. She was walking up literally right behind #4 and he took the last black one. Sucks to be her. They got here around 7:40.

5. mcarthon macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/9A334)

When she still has 10 gigs of space on her 32 gb she'll wonder why she ever wanted the 64.

6. WILLDOGS thread starter macrumors regular

Also, seems like there are more white ones than black at the radio shack I was at. He only had one 32GB Wifi in Black (Which I took) he said everything else he had was in white.

Not sure if its similar for other locations

7. Skunkape123 macrumors member

i have a pre order in which should be here Thursday...but i might call radio shack at the mall near by and see if they have any. wouldn't mind picking one up today and just cancelling my order.

8. WILLDOGS thread starter macrumors regular

Why cancel? Re-sell for a small profit :)

Thats what im doing