No Option for iPhone 6s Trade-In on Apple Website?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by stanman64, Sep 7, 2016.

1. stanman64 macrumors 6502

stanman64

Apple's website does not show the trade-in values for the 6s/6s Plus on its website, it only shows up to the 6/6 Plus. Is it possible that they just have not updated this area of the website yet? I'd like to know how much I could get from a trade-in with my iPhone 6s 64gb for the 7.

Sidebar: I am currently on Sprint's iPhone Forever Plan, but would rather be on Apple's iPhone Upgrade program since it includes Apple Care+ coverage and has the added bonus of not having to deal with Sprint any more than I have to. Right now, it will cost me $374 to buy out the remainder of my lease with Sprint on my 6s. I am thinking of doing this (at which point, I would now own the phone outright), and then trade the phone in with Apple and put the balance toward a shiny new iPhone 7 128gb.

2. optophobia macrumors 6502a

optophobia

In good condition I expect you to get $225 as a trade in value for your model. That is how much you would have got if it was a 6, when the 6s was the latest and greatest, so last years model compared to the iPhone 7 would seem equivalent.