No Option in Photo Library to upload to mobileme...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nikhsub1, Jul 15, 2008.

1. nikhsub1 macrumors 68010

nikhsub1

OK, so I have mobileme setup on the iphone and the computer... contacts and calendars work great, I don't use push email since i use gmail imap. Anyway, in the tutorials it shows that you can upload photos to mobileme right from the icon where you would assign the photo to a contact, email it or use it as wallpaper. There should be a fourth option of 'upload to mobileme' or something but my phone is not displaying it... this is a 3G phone. Am I just being a noob? TIA.

2. digitalfx macrumors 6502a

digitalfx

It will only show up if you are properly set-up to connect to MobileMe...double check your settings and be sure you are actually connecting. I assume you have an account?

3. nikhsub1 thread starter macrumors 68010

nikhsub1

Yes I have an account... like i said, contacts and calendar sync great, I just have no option in photos to upload...

4. nikhsub1 thread starter macrumors 68010

nikhsub1

Ahah! I figured it out. You MUST have the mail turned ON in the me.com prefs on the iphone... bummer as I will never use the me.com email but the way the photos are sent to the gallery is via email.. weird.

5. Pheelyx macrumors regular

Pheelyx

Do you already have photos in your Web Gallery? I think you need to already have albums setup for it to upload to. I don't see anyway to create albums from the phone. I'm not sure if this is the reason you can't see the "Send to MobileMe" button, but I thought I would mention it.

6. weinhous macrumors newbie

I'm having the same problem and your fix hasn't worked - yet. Was there a time-delay before your fix "took" ?