No page reloads safari iPhone 4 finally!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iPadThai, Jun 23, 2010.

1. iPadThai macrumors 6502a

The extra ram is great. When u guys surf using the iPhone 4 and u go back or forwards it will not need to reload the page! And the speed using AT&T 3G network along with this new iphone CPU is really good. It's quite fast and I am surprised just how fast it is on AT&T network!

Browsing on the iPad and then using the wireless network on the iPhone 4 is very very similar in performance!! What a great phone!!

Ps I have no pee stained LCD nor any problems with my new iPhone 4.

2. gforce216 macrumors 6502a

I like that too. They NEED to fix this on the iPad. It reloads pages way too often.

3. Kahnyl macrumors 68000

Wait, I thought you were going to say tabs don't reload as much, but you mean it caches pages? Excellent.

I was watching the Safari State of the Union from WWDC the other day. This dev was showing off something on an iPad, which required her to have five tabs open. The second I saw that she was going to go through all of the tabs I knew there was no way that they'd all be preloaded. So she goes through what's in the first two tabs, and then on the third tab............... there was a jump cut in the video, and the page was magically loaded.