No pictures from webpages on retina ipad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by spinedoc77, Sep 3, 2012.

1. spinedoc77 macrumors G3

Jun 11, 2009
    There are certain websites which I cannot get to load pictures at all with my retina ipad, I have no idea why and I've done a search and don't see anyone else having the issue. I thought maybe it was just my ipad, but I also cannot load pictures on my iphone 4s. The rest of the webpage loads just fine, and sometimes if I center it on one picture for a while just that one picture loads up fine.

This is the best example of a site that does this:

Weird, anyone have any guesses, or is it just doing this for me? This is on a wifi connection so I don't think its a bandwidth issue.

OK it seems it's mainly happening in Atomic web browser, if I open the sites in Safari the pictures load VERY slowly, but they do load. The graphics on the entire web page do not load, only the graphics I actually have on screen. So every time I scroll down there are empty graphics, which eventually load. Better than Atomic, but still piss poor IMO.
  2. LuckyNadez77 macrumors newbie

Aug 29, 2012
    California, United States
    Its not just you. I can't load them on any browser except for safari. But they don't load for me as slowly as you say.