No pictures from webpages on retina ipad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by spinedoc77, Sep 3, 2012.

1. spinedoc77 macrumors G3

spinedoc77

There are certain websites which I cannot get to load pictures at all with my retina ipad, I have no idea why and I've done a search and don't see anyone else having the issue. I thought maybe it was just my ipad, but I also cannot load pictures on my iphone 4s. The rest of the webpage loads just fine, and sometimes if I center it on one picture for a while just that one picture loads up fine.

This is the best example of a site that does this: www.joystiq.com

Weird, anyone have any guesses, or is it just doing this for me? This is on a wifi connection so I don't think its a bandwidth issue.

----------

OK it seems it's mainly happening in Atomic web browser, if I open the sites in Safari the pictures load VERY slowly, but they do load. The graphics on the entire web page do not load, only the graphics I actually have on screen. So every time I scroll down there are empty graphics, which eventually load. Better than Atomic, but still piss poor IMO.

2. LuckyNadez77 macrumors newbie

Its not just you. I can't load them on any browser except for safari. But they don't load for me as slowly as you say.