Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vthokie264

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 3, 2004
I try to subscribe to several podcasts from the iTMS and get the error message that there are no playable episodes for that podcast. Anyone else getting this?

On a sidenote, its interesting to note that these are all podcasts by Air America Radio... ;)

beaster

macrumors member
Jan 19, 2005
Having the same problem here - any of the Air America programs return "no playable episodes." Same with Marketplace. Anyone know why?

Thanks,
Sean

beaster

macrumors member
Jan 19, 2005
iSaint said:
It would seem they haven't posted any PodCasts of their programs to download.

But, at least in the case of the Al Franken Show, I can stream the content if I play it directly from the iTMS. I just can't seem to download it. So the shows themselves are there, but iTunes isn't pulling them down and putting them on my iPod.

-Sean

000111one111000

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2001
DeKalb, IL
Why they included Air America podcasts in the directory, I don't know.

The links in the iTunes directory are for the Podcasts available at http://www.airamericaplace.com

Unfortunately, these podcasts are available only via BitTorrent.

So, you can't download them in iTunes, but you can import them after you download them via BitTorrent or Azureus.

Pisses me off, since these are the only Podcasts I really want, and I'm too lazy to use anything else. :)

enoch

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.