No podcast category in iTunes Store iTunes 9.01

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by markiv810, Oct 8, 2009.

1. markiv810 macrumors regular

Hi guys, I am having a unique problem with iTunes version 9.01 on Windows 7 64 bit. I can not see the podcast category in iTunes Store, I am only able to see three categories in the iTunes Store Home, App Store and iTunesU. The funny thing is that I am able to see all the categories on my PowerMac at home, I have a faster connection at office and would able to download podcasts at office way faster than at home. Anyone else heard about this issue. I am attaching a screenshot in png format. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. devburke Guest

My first thought was parental controls, but I wasn’t able to get that configuration. I could get it to only show iTunes U, but now to include the App Store.

3. markiv810 thread starter macrumors regular

I got the Podcast menu to show by changing the iTunes store's country settings. Now my iTunes store shows points to US iTunes Store, but I am still not able to download the September event PodCast, anyone else have a similar problem. Thanks in advance.

4. KBKB macrumors newbie

Same problem

I have the same problem and it just happened not long ago. All my existing podcasts are still there and they still update but just no iTunes podcast menu. I live in Hong Kong, could it be a iTunes Store location thing?

Thanks.

5. ICEBreaker macrumors 6502

Yes it's a country setting issue. Just go to the bottom of the page, click on the flag and choose United States to gain access to all contents that doesn't require you to sign in (basically just podcasts).

6. Fa7mac macrumors regular

Fa7mac