No Power Support Crystal Films for iPhone 5??

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by puma1552, May 4, 2013.

1. puma1552 macrumors 601

Looking at their website, it looks like they only have the anti-glare, and don't even offer the crystal ones? Is this actually true?? I've been using them for years, won't use anyone else, not sure why they would discontinue the crystal films if that's really the case? :confused:

2. jdecosta macrumors member

You can get them on Amazon.

3. SPEEDwithJJ macrumors 65816

SPEEDwithJJ

I'm thinking the reason that they don't offer the crystal films anymore is to force customers to move on to their TruProtection branded films:

http://www.truprotection.com/

4. Drunken Master macrumors 65816

Drunken Master

If you need any Power Support stuff, I can just head down to my local Apple reseller, check out their selection:

:D

Attached Files:

5. joec1101 macrumors 6502

Which Apple store is that? My local one has no PS products at all except for one or two items for iPod. Nothing at all for iPhone5 - they only have the Belkin screen protectors for iP5.

6. puma1552 thread starter macrumors 601

I ended up ordering from Amazon...I noticed my local store also carries NO silicone cases, everything is hard shell or leather.:confused:

7. Drunken Master macrumors 65816

Drunken Master

I'm in Taiwan.

8. rperalta macrumors 6502

I live in the Bay Area (near San Francisco, California). I've been pretty much to all Apple Stores in the Bay Area, they stopped carrying the PowerSupport long time ago. Even some of the Apple employees don't know why they stopped selling them. The only screen protector that Apple carries is from Belkin that's called "High Definition Retina Screen Protector".

As far as PowerSupportUSA, they're products are getting smaller and smaller on their website. Someone posted here that they might be transitioning to their sister company TruProtection (truprotection.com). I can't confirm that but the writing on the wall says "yes".

Personally, this is what I have on my iPhone 5. It's a PowerSupport from JAPAN, this screen protector is way better than the PowerSupportUSA...in terms of the cut and the material. It costs a little bit more but it's worth it. Here's the link http://www.amazon.com/Power-Support...1367848779&sr=8-1&keywords=powersupport+japan. Hope that helps.