No Projects work in iPhoto11

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by lbeck, Oct 27, 2010.

1. lbeck macrumors 6502

lbeck

So I know many are having issues with iPhoto11 but I cant seem to find anyone with my issue. Everything seems to work fine in iPhoto 11 for me except I cant create any new project.

I can select a group of images and create a new book or card, but it never creates. It just doesnt do anything, The project name shows up in the left hand panel under the "project" tab but nothing is there when I click on it. Nothing happens.

Anyone have this issue, any ideas on how to fix it?

2. lbeck thread starter macrumors 6502

lbeck

Issue resolved for me ... tried everything I found online and only thing that worked was deleting fonts that were duplicates in font book. I know that sounds crazy but it worked.

I'm a designer so I'm in font book all the time activating new fonts and disabling others. After installing iLife 11, there were 2 font families that had yellow triangle symbol next to them, Times and Verdana. Those two fonts NEVER had issues before. So I selected them and deleted the duplicate versions. Rebooted iPhoto and voila! All my projects are showing up and working properly.

Anyone having issues with projects please try what I did. Open font book and look for the little yellow triangle next to fonts. Open the arrow buttona nd delete and font that has duplicates.