I'm extremely disappointed that there's no new 15". I held out for a while just to see if they'll refresh it. I can get a maxed out 15 with 1TB drive and 2.8GHz on ebay for 2699. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger. Should I wait even longer to replace my mid 2009 15" MBP?