No refurbished iPads at all on the Apple Online Store?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by myrtlebee, Mar 29, 2012.

1. myrtlebee macrumors 68020

myrtlebee

Has anyone checked the online Apple refurb store tonight? Apparently there are no refurbished iPads for sale at all, of any generation. Is this likely just a glitch or does this sort of thing happen when Apple is discounting prices or adding stock?

2. r.j.s Moderator emeritus

r.j.s

It is quite possible they have run out of refurbs.

3. mac.junkie macrumors member

mac.junkie

If you click on the Featured Products it'll take you to the area that lets you select and add to your cart, and they're showing as in stock. I wonder if they're updating the refurb's... maybe with new iPads after the influx of launch-day returns. :rolleyes:

4. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

The refurb wheel tends to go in cycles....Sometimes none, and sometimes there's a glut. If you keep checking you will find what you want eventually.

5. myrtlebee thread starter macrumors 68020

myrtlebee

Well, that would make sense, if there hadn't been available refurbs of nearly every single model of iPad original and iPad 2 when I checked the store this morning...

6. johnparjr macrumors 6502a

johnparjr

7. myrtlebee thread starter macrumors 68020

myrtlebee

There is no way they all went in a few hours. It has got to be a glitch or price adjustments because I check almost daily for any updates and they always have a ton, every day. And like someone else said, you can click on the 3 featured refurbished iPads at the top and it allows you to add those to cart, yet they are not displayed on the refurb list...