No regrets yet.. MBP purchase..

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Izzybeff, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Izzybeff macrumors member

I've been using my 2010 MacBook Pro for the last 7 years and finally decided it was time to upgrade. The last year hasn't been the best since it's running so slow, but I made it through. DH & I finally decided it was time to upgrade. I've been debating between the MacBook and Pro for awhile and would have been happy leaving the store with either. After looking at both, playing with both of them and talking to a couple of the employees, I decided the Pro was the way to go for our situation. I even got the one with the touch bar, although I debate how much I will use it.

I know that there is a lot of speculation on how much that pound difference between the two will make in carrying it around, but when your going from a 15 inch 2010 to a 13 inch, the weight difference is amazing. My only slight hesitation was not being able to get the Rose Gold and that didn't last long. I hope I made the right choice!

2. lambertjohn macrumors 6502

No clue what a "DH" is.

3. interstella macrumors regular

interstella

I think it may be a Mumsnet abbreviation. DH = darling husband!

4. killawat macrumors 65816

Probably her Husband.

OP, 2010 was a good vintage but I made the same jump, 2010 17" down to 15" 2016. Incredible jump.

5. Izzybeff thread starter macrumors member

Darling husband or Damn husband depending on the day!
    --- Post Merged, Apr 9, 2017 ---
    I hated to spend the money, but happy I finally did.

6. Nemozini macrumors newbie

Nemozini

I think so too.. the weight difference is amazing.
    [​IMG]

7. tbobmccoy macrumors 6502a

tbobmccoy

The weight difference going from a 15" 2009 model to the 15" 2016 model is amazing. The new MacBook Pros are really good; they're not as good as some people want them to be, but nothing ever is.