No ringing from speakers when headphones connected

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by nampramos, Sep 25, 2011.

1. nampramos macrumors 6502

Hi guys!

I tried fixing this problem but it doesn't stick.

When I reboot the phone, all is good. After a while, the phone stops ringing when someone calls me if the headphones are connected.

Any solution? It's pretty annoying having to reboot the phone all the time...

Thanks!

2. MaxBurn macrumors 65816

MaxBurn

Mine rings in the headphones when they are connected, is that what you mean?

3. Kyotoma macrumors 68000

Kyotoma

Mine rings through both the speakers and the headphones.

Try a full restore. No backup. Should fix it. I doubt it is a hardware issue.

4. nampramos thread starter macrumors 6502

Yes, my problem is that it does not ring from both built-in speakers and headphones.
    When headphones connect, it only rings through the headphones.

If I make a full restore, without backup, won't I loose all my data (contacts, e-mail, calendar, notes, pictures, apps, etc?).

Thanks.

5. nampramos thread starter macrumors 6502

Any help on this full restore?

Also important, is that yesterday I changer from Sweden iTunes Store to US iTunes Store.
    Apple Customer Service told me that with the change, all apps purchased before the Store change will now stop sending update notifications.
    The ones I had to pay for, I'll need to live with that.
    The ones for free, can I just delete them and download them again fron the US Store? How should I delete them? By make that full restore, I delete them? Or do I also need to delete them from my iTunes?