No serial from O2M after a successful payement!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Nakkoush, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Nakkoush macrumors newbie

Hi,
    I hope I am posting in the right section.

After sending 10$ to Little Machines through my PayPal account as they suggested to me after contacting them by Email, the only thing I received from them which was supposed to be the serial number for my O2M was the following email:

-------------------------------------

Dear Little Machines Customer,

Thank you for your order! Your O2M serial number is: unavailable due to unreadable response from PayPal. Please contact us for your serial number. .

When entering your serial number, remember that the letter O sometimes looks like the number zero, depending on the font your computer uses. The number one and letter 'l' also sometimes look alike. You may want to copy the serial number from your email and paste it into O2M when installing the software.

During the installation of O2M, the software may confirm your identity by asking you to re-enter some of the information you provided us.

If you haven't downloaded O2M already, you can get it from the Little Machines web site at:

http://www.littlemachines.com/download.php

Thanks again!

Sincerely,
    Little Machines

--------------------------------------
    I have sent them so far more than 7 Emails and I did not get yet a single reply from them.

What is going on?
    What shall I do?

2. Nakkoush thread starter macrumors newbie

Yesterday I got a reply from Little machines, explainging that they don't work during the weekend which cause the delay..

Eventually I got the serial number.