No SMS Forwarding

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ouimetnick, Dec 8, 2008.

1. ouimetnick macrumors 68020

ouimetnick

My friend sent me a MMS message so i have to go to view my message. But now i will have bad luck in 2009. I need to forward it to 10 people by friday and i can't.

I have sent apple feedback multiple times asking for Video recording, MMS and Forwarding SMS and cut, copy and past, voice dialing, stereo bluetooth and so much more.
    I love my iPhone but can't Apple add a few basic features? My free phones have all this.

2. cWeems macrumors 6502a

cWeems

he should have emailed u the photo...

and if his phone doesnt have email, he shouldnt be your friend.

:apple:

3. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

1) There are countless, and countless threads on this.
    2) People want this, but there is really nothing we can do except submit requests to Apple.
    3) Telling us won't bring SMS Forwarding.

4. ouimetnick thread starter macrumors 68020

ouimetnick

Wow that sounds like something Steve Jobs might say. It a $600.00 phone, the price i paid for it anyway. Hello, every phone at least has SMS forwarding and MMS.

5. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

Look, you bought the phone knowing it didn't have SMS forwarding. And if you didn't, well that is your fault for not researching that.

I'm sounding harsh, but seriously. It's like buying an expensive car and expecting that car to have everything a standard car should have.

6. Ademius macrumors regular

What did you expect? Apple is not mainly a cellphone company, they're a computer company. Of course their cellphone is going to be lacking in the cellphone part of the iphone. They entered the cellphone market just about 1,5 year ago.

Hell, they even only sell 1 line of phones, the iPhone. Just in different capacities and colors.

As for problems with the phone function there's also huge reception issues, call quality isssues, drop calls issue, call setup failures, varius bugs while on the phone etc.

7. Turmoil macrumors regular

oh my GAWD

So you bought a phone that doesn't have the features you want. Now, who's fault is that?

hint: check the features next time, buy what you need.

8. ouimetnick thread starter macrumors 68020

ouimetnick

I know

I did research it before i bought it, but still don't understand.
    I know what it's lacking and i'm ok with it but on the positive side It is an amazing phone. I'm just a little annoyed because it is lacking what alot of phones have. If it was missing other stuff like a bad web broser then i would have not had boughten it.

9. TheConfuzed1 macrumors 6502a

Just throw some salt over your left shoulder, and you'll be just fine.

10. efice32 macrumors 6502

the sad thing is that you were going to forward one of those stupid chain texts thinking you would have bad luck if you didn't

:p

11. ouimetnick thread starter macrumors 68020

ouimetnick

Ok. Thanks guy for your info and feedback. I just wish Apple would add these features in a iPhone OS update. Have any of you submitted feedback to Apple with any feature request that you would like to see soon?