No stock for New Jersey (July 16th)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by alexmarchuk, Jul 15, 2008.

1. alexmarchuk macrumors 6502a

alexmarchuk

2. vrflyer macrumors 6502

vrflyer

Best thing to do is have it ordered, basically visit the store and have it charged to secure one on next shipment. ;)

3. MICHAELSD macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

It said no stock for Freehold when I went on Saturday. I called in the morning and they had all three models. Then ten minutes before I got there, they got a new shipment that was enough for around 150+ people. I would call the store daily if you really want to get one.

4. mac jones macrumors 68040

yes it's odd.

Only a handful of stores have them.

Which means the lines are going to most likely get worse at these stores.

5. newyorksole macrumors 68020

This is ridiculous. My local Apple Store appears to not be having any iPhones tomorrow morning. I find that hard to believe. I don't want my mom waiting there an hour before it opens only to leave empty handed, and I don't want to wait until it opens to find out if they have the 16GB Black because then it'll be too late.

Ughhh this sucks. Constant lines and constant selling out. Last year I went to my local Apple Store 4 hours after it launched and walked in and out in 3 minutes with exactly what I wanted.

6. D3LM3L macrumors regular

D3LM3L

Tomorrow is Tuesday, July 15? Tomorrow's Wednesday the 16th!! I have a feeling Apple has not updated this website at all because the results are the same as they were 24 hours ago.

7. alexmarchuk thread starter macrumors 6502a

alexmarchuk

Yeah, I know I saw that after I posted lol. But it was right at 9:00 when I took the screen shot when the status updated.

8. Spongey817 macrumors regular

I suddenly feel extremely happy with my decision to wait in front of the apple store for six hours :cool:

9. urraca macrumors newbie

That hasn't been accurate at all for me so far. I went to multiple places that were marked as having no inventory, and they got them in. I think that is an indicator of what they have left at the end of the day.

Having said that, I was fourth in line today at Freehold, NJ and they got none in :(

10. alexmarchuk thread starter macrumors 6502a

alexmarchuk

I was the 6th in line at Menlo Park Mall on Friday. So glad I went in early.