Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stevo86

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 20, 2006
Newfoundland, Canada
so i was just looking at the new iPods since my 4G colour just broke on me... looks like they don't offer a student discount on them anymore :(... looking at my invoice for my 4G i paid $345 CND, but i remember getting a student discount. Does anyone remember what the price of the 4G 20GB (and i'm assuming the 5G 30GB) used to be, for some reason i'm thinking it was $399 CND, so i guess $349 US.

Also, i might just be crazy, so if anyone else could verify that they no longer offer a student discount that would be cool. I'm looking at the University of Toronto educational discount store. It could have something to do with being from Canada i guess :confused:

lexus

macrumors 68000
Mar 26, 2006
Depends Greatly On The Weather
stevo86 said:
so i was just looking at the new iPods since my 4G colour just broke on me... looks like they don't offer a student discount on them anymore :(... looking at my invoice for my 4G i paid $345 CND, but i remember getting a student discount. Does anyone remember what the price of the 4G 20GB (and i'm assuming the 5G 30GB was the same) used to be, for some reason i'm thinking it was $399 CND, so i guess $349 US.

Also, i might just be crazy, so if anyone else could verify that they no longer offer a student discount that would be cool. I'm looking at the University of Toronto educational discount store. It could have something to do with being from Canada i guess :confused:
Seriously search first.
(Yes I know I am being a bit hypocritical)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.