No Tracking Number from AT&T...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Euphrates, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Euphrates macrumors member

So earlier today my AT&T Iphone status changed from "In Progress" to "Shipped". But of course I wasn't given a Tracking Number, and under the area where the number is supposed to be it's just an arrow that directs me to the FedEx site where there's no number to be seen. Has anyone been in a similar situation and done something to get their tracking number? Or does anyone have some advice for getting the number? I'm really antsy and I would really like to know when my product will be here.

2. BrownManUPS macrumors 6502a

BrownManUPS

On the link to FedEx's website, in the URL, do you see a long number that looks like a tracking number? Perhaps the link is broken but sending the right info, and you could just copy that number on their website and do it manually...

You can also call AT&T corporate sales to get the number.

3. Euphrates thread starter macrumors member

Nope the URL looks like this http://fedex.com/Tracking?tracknumbers=
    Lmao where the number is supposed to be its blank.

4. Euphrates thread starter macrumors member

Wow amazing I called AT&T Corporate, and this dude could not help me at all. He even logged into my shipping information on their site and he saw that I had no tracking number. All he could tell me was "I don't have the means here to get that tracking number for you." Then when he called the store that I ordered it from those dumb arses had no idea what they were talking about and started saying there should be tracking information on my receipt. I felt bad for the corporate dude because he was a nice kid, I can tell he really wanted to help but he just didn't know how. I don't know what to do anymore...