No Tweaks showing up in settings

JPL951

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 24, 2015
Anybody else having the issue where you install say winterboard, and it does not show up in your settings menu, or on any app pages? that goes for any other tweak.

Is there a solution, or is it just an update that needs to be pushed out so they all work?

boxermansr

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2011
El Paso, TX
Taig needs to update the jailbreak so that it recognizes substrate; tweaks will not show until they do. No idea when, or if this will ever happen at this point.

JPL951

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 24, 2015
aww so ill have to re-jb then whenever they release an update?

adammacleod

macrumors member
Jan 24, 2012
A quote from Saurik. "As people still seem confused: to fix Substrate on iOS 8.3, @taig_jailbreak (not me) will update the jailbreak kernel patch (not Substrate). " it seems Boxermansr is right sadly.
Yes that's correct, but I though Taig updated "Taig Untether" via Cydia rather than an updated JB?

boxermansr

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2011
El Paso, TX
The update *should* (short of it just simply HAVING to require starting from scratch, and re-jailbreaking) be pushed as an update in Cydia -- at this point, it's just a matter of -when- that will happen. It's aggravating to have almost all of my tweaks, etc. installed, and not able to use them, because substrate isn't working (not saurik's fault at all).

Enjoylife1788

macrumors 6502a
Aug 22, 2011
Do they show now with the new update? Can somebody confirm. I am going to travel and cannot have a bugge device but i am too tempted to update to 8.3.