No video in MLB At Bat 11 when streaming to TV.

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by valk, May 31, 2011.

1. valk macrumors newbie

valk

Thread title says it all: I start watching a game on MLB At Bat, plug the HDMI connector into the iPad, the iPad gives me this screen and then all I get is audio on my TV :\ (if i press play, then the app immediately crashes). I've already tried reinstalling the app and everything, but this doesn't change a thing (also, I know it's not the TV or my HDMI cable, because I've tried different TVs and HDMI cables, and they all work fine on every other device I throw at them).

Also, this is the only app I have a problem with; all other video streaming/mirroring works fine on my iPad 2.

2. valk thread starter macrumors newbie

valk

3. JonHimself macrumors 68000

JonHimself

I *think* an update came out yesterday that said it fixes "A/V output issues". Have you updated it?

4. valk thread starter macrumors newbie

valk

5. justforkicks macrumors newbie

You can't be running the MLB at Bat app on your iPad and then connect it to the TV via HDMI.

You have to quit the application (be sure to not just close out, but to stop the program from actually running). Then, hook up your iPad with the HDMI. Finally, start the MLB at Bat app once you are all hooked up.