No visual voicemail on IP4?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by princesultan, Sep 7, 2010.

1. princesultan macrumors regular

For some reason I don't have an option for visual voicemail on my iphone 4. I click on "voicemail" and it takes me straight away to the voicemail number and gives me no option at all for visual voicemail.

Anyone know why?

2. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

Which network/service provider? It's up to them to provide server facilities for it. In the UK only O2 do...

3. shandyman Suspended

tell me about it, waiting for orange to get the blooming thing, instead they're faffing with HD voice, which only 5 phones use.....

4. cdnredraider macrumors newbie

Took me an hour with AT&T tech support to get that one fixed. Apparently they upgraded my wife's phone to have a data plan W/O visual voicemail (not sure why that is even an option). After about 35 minutes of the basic tech support person trying to fix it, they sent it over to the higher up tech support and for whatever reason it started to work while I was on hold again.

5. princesultan thread starter macrumors regular

i'm with rogers in canada. i'm pretty sure it's available. maybe they didn't add the feature when i upgraded?

i'll call them about it i guess.