No way to get support after 90 days?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by aaquib, Jul 4, 2008.

1. aaquib macrumors 65816

aaquib

I would like to get some help figuring out why my iPod Touch constantly disconnects from my network momentarily. Apple has no email support for the iPod, nor will they let me talk to them over the phone because Im about 30 days after my 90 day phone support. What can I do now? The closest Apple Store is about an hour away, so it'll be a pain in the @ss going there.

2. nintendude macrumors 6502

you could check if theres an apple authorized service center nearby. otherwise, your gonna have to buy applecare which isn't that much considering how much it costs to get a repair on the touch or you could try asking people on apple support forums, etc.

also u could try restoring and that stuff

3. FishStik5 macrumors newbie

Since your problem doesn't sound like a major one, you could try asking around this forum for help. A lot of people know about this kind of stuff and it'll most likely be free (unless the person's a douchebag).

4. big-blue-wolf macrumors regular

big-blue-wolf

It may be worth telling your touch to 'forget' your network and then reboot.
    After the reboot, get the iPod to search for available networks and choose your own and re-input the required details.

My touch couldn't always find my network but I did this and it seemed to cure the problem.