Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xPurpleblob

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 29, 2011
Did Apple get rid of this? Because I am not seeing the choice for weather in notification center settings

WJKramer

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2008
Did Apple get rid of this? Because I am not seeing the choice for weather in notification center settings

It's present in text only. Make sure locations services is turned on. Select the text to go directly to weather app.

macrumors newbie
Mar 16, 2012
I played with the settings and I can only get text-based information like "Shower currently etc." But no further information like a picture or the next few days (without going into the app)

MonkeySee....

macrumors 68040
Sep 24, 2010
UK
I played with the settings and I can only get text-based information like "Shower currently etc." But no further information like a picture or the next few days (without going into the app)

Thats all you will get. Click the weather and it will take you to teh app.

badman89

macrumors regular
Dec 24, 2011
No weather

I can't get any weather information on my notification center - not even the text information. Here's what the today tab on my notification center looks like: http://imgur.com/kRK4yso.png

Any idea why this is happening? Thanks very much in advance to anybody who can answer this question for me.

Blindside

macrumors member
Sep 4, 2009
I had the same after installing iOS7. It took 1-2 hrs and the weather info appeared by itself. Maybe some syncing issue or whatever. Just make sure you opened and used the weather app and then wait. This did the trick for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.