No! What about my Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by 0blivion, Oct 21, 2009.

1. 0blivion macrumors member

Right now, I am really upset. just 2 weeks ago, I bought a Time Capsule, and I asked the employee at the Apple Store if there is an update batch coming and she said, "No, not for a long time". Now, I find that there is a new Time Capsule! Yestday it came out, and yesterday was the day my 14-day return period ended! Tomorrow, I am going to go to the Apple store and talk to the manager, maybe he can help me. Does anyone know how Apple deals with these situations? Is it likely that I will get help and exchange my Time Capsule for the new one?

Dang, i'm SO mad. :mad:

2. MadGoat macrumors 65816

MadGoat

Whine, whine, whine. (never listen to an Apple store employee, they know as much as we do)

Every time you buy something there's a risk that something new will be released within days/weeks.

Suck it up and enjoy your purchase. Don't blame Apple for your impulse purchase and buyers remorse.

3. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

Nothing they can do. You were fine to pay the amount you paid for the product you got. Employees know as much as the general public with respect to new product releases.

4. 0blivion thread starter macrumors member

Well, it looks as though you people are wrong. I just came back from the Apple store, and asked if I can exchange it. I told the manager my story, and turns out they are out of the 1TB Time Capsules. So, out of the kindness of his heart, we gave me a 2TB with not extra charge!

Apple knows how to keep a costumer happy.:D:D:D

5. ubercool macrumors 6502a

ubercool

You're lucky, I was in the Atlanta Lenox store and they had no new models in stock with no availability date given. :rolleyes: