No Wi-Fi on Jailbroke iPhone

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by CrazyIllini, Dec 22, 2009.

1. CrazyIllini macrumors member

Help me. My wi-fi o n my jailbroken iPhone never works. It is simply grayed out and says no wi-fi even if I'm in my houses network. This has gone on now since about the month I first jailbroke my iPhone, about mid October. I have tried to reset the network settings with no effect on the problem.

2. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

Have you tried switching on Airplane Mode, then reseting the network settings ?

Some have reported that has worked.

3. Roessnakhan macrumors 68040

Roessnakhan

Are you unlocked as well? Every once in a while I'll have to reinstall blacksn0w to get my wifi to work again as the Reset Network Settings trick didn't work.

4. yentrog31 macrumors regular

yentrog31

ditto that..I tried everything for a week...bottom line..re-install blacksn0w first...if that doesnt work un-install then install it again.....the only thing that worked for me..glta

5. veo321 macrumors regular

veo321

I own a jailbroken-unlocked 3G with no service

A I R P L A N E M O D E !!!! On mine it works without a sim on Wi - Fi , but perhaps you should go into airplane mode, Still having problems? R E J A I L B R E A K !

6. CrazyIllini thread starter macrumors member

OK it looks like I'm gonna have to re-jailbreak because I've alerady done all of the normal stuff - reset network settings, airplane mode, ect.

Thanks for the responses