No wifi after Winterboard uninstall

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Diego P, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Diego P, Dec 4, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2010

Diego P macrumors newbie

Hi guys I am on iPhone 3g 06.15.00 jailborken and unlocked with ultrasn0w.

I have uninstalled Winterboard to see if I could improve the phone performance but after rebooting I lost my wifi signal...

it actually appears and disappears... but I have full signal on my laptop!!!

is this a known issue at all? I did some search and could not find about the specificity I'm discussing.

cheers

2. Diego P thread starter macrumors newbie

After this all sorts of things happened.

I tried to restore to the iPad modified ipsw I created with Pawnage tool which messed up big time. After a couple of panic hours I got the phone out of the error 1015 loop with Tinyumbrella and managed to restore. However I still have a WIFI problem: while the wifi signal works full bars I get no internet connection! I can't get cydia to download ultrasnow...

any ideas? it would be much appreciated.. thanks.

3. DarkUltra macrumors newbie

HI i also have wifi problems after I tried winterboard. I dont remember if wifi broke after I installed winterboard, or after I uninstalled winterboard. It could also be a coincidence, and I simply have the bad solder issue. I have a iphone first gen and iphone os 3.1.3, jailbroken with customsn0w.

I've tried a wipe and clean setup, but same issue. My wifi problem is that it seems to work fine for a few seconds and list access points and then the list clears.