No wifi connection iphone 3g need some help p/l

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by qx4, Feb 10, 2009.

1. qx4 macrumors newbie

Hello, Here are the infon, In my house we hads three iphone 3g. Two are unlock and everythings workin good and connect to wifi at home. I use Belkin Wireless G Router at home.The thrid iphone I can't connect to my home network. I do alot of search on the internet for two weeks, but can't find anyone have the same problem at me.

Here are the things that I do.

Restore to itune 3X

Rejailbreak 3X

Downgrade/up firmware 2.2 and 2.2.1

•Reset network settings (Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Setting)

•Erase all settings (Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings)

•Restore the iPhone

After, I done all that still have no luck...:confused
    So someone help p/l:)

When I go to iphone setting wifi, I got this Choose a Network... a spinng all the time. Sometime I leave it overnigth.

I Thank U All. :)

Sorry my English is five language.

2. Moi un Mouton macrumors 68000

It sounds like your wifi aerial is broken, I'd suggest you ask for a replacement phone. Restore to factory settings first.

3. pmc.bkk macrumors newbie

no WIFI

Hi Guys, my iphone 3G had perfect wifi reception for the first 4 month i have owned it. Yesterday it stopped picking up any wifi networks at all???
    I tried many things suggested, but nothing helped. I saw one guy had put his phone in the fridge, so i thought why not. After about 20 mins, i took it out and it instantaneously connected to wifi, this lasted about 10 mins. I can put it in the fridge and it will connect every time, but once the phone has got back to room temp the connection dissapears again??
    Any ideas if this can be fixed...i'm in China so no chance of exchanging the unit.
    Cheers Pete,