No wifi connection iphone 3g need some help p/l

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by qx4, Feb 11, 2009.

1. qx4 macrumors newbie

No wifi connection iphone 3g need some help p/l

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, Here are the infon, In my house we hads three iphone 3g. Two are unlock and everythings workin good and connect to wifi at home. I use Belkin Wireless G Router at home.The thrid iphone I can't connect to my home network. I do alot of search on the internet for two weeks, but can't find anyone have the same problem at me.

Here are the things that I do.

Restore to itune 3X

Rejailbreak 3X

Downgrade/up firmware 2.2 and 2.2.1

•Reset network settings (Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Setting)

•Erase all settings (Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings)

•Restore the iPhone

After, I done all that still have no luck...:confused
    So someone help p/l

When I go to iphone setting wifi, I got this Choose a Network... a spinng all the time. Sometime I leave it overnigth.

I Thank U All.

Sorry my English is five language.

2. macfanboy macrumors 6502a

have you tried to replace the phone? it might be a hardware issue. i would go to an apple store to try to replace it

3. qx4 thread starter macrumors newbie

hello i can't replace the phone.I am T- Mobile carrier. Well if I restore my phone to itune will apple store replace for me. ?

Anyone know is another way to connect usb to pc and go internet from the iphone 3g ?I need to this to install some of the program ect...

thank you
    macfanboy :)