No WiFi n springboard keeps crashing

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by jasminhas, Sep 6, 2009.

1. jasminhas macrumors newbie

Hi....

I have jailbroken iphone 3g 16gb.... It was doing good untill tommorrow when springboard started crahing... n it has crahed more than 20 times in just two days... and also when i tried using wifi safari says cannot connect not connected to internet and cydia says loading error....
    It shows the wifi sign in status bar when turned on but when i tried to open cydia it magically dissapeared... i checked again in seetings it was still on but there was no sign and couldnot connect...:mad:
    I was using this jailbroken fone with same settings and applications from two months or so and never encountered any problem like that..I dont know what to do or what i have done wrong..:confused:
    Please Help....

2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    Did you recently install anything from cydia? And what kind of jailbroken things are you running?

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

4. jasminhas thread starter macrumors newbie

I recently installed iblank and irealsms. I haven't used iblank yet and used irealsms once....

5. jasminhas thread starter macrumors newbie

I have removed irealsms and springboard didt crash after that...but wifi still not working...

6. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    I would do a restore, and set it up as a new phone to see if that fixes the wifi problem.

7. jasminhas thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks everyone for your help...

Will do restore tomorrow.. hope that will fix wifi problem otherwise i have lots of data to be lost after restore....