No wireless internet on window7 ultimate

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by haynes2nkn, Jan 8, 2010.

1. haynes2nkn macrumors newbie

HI i just installed windows 7 ultimate 64bit on my new :apple:macbook 13":apple: Everything installed fine and i installed the apple drivers. Then i tried to connect to the internet wirelessly and it said there wasnt any and i couldnt connect. Please help i have no clue what to do i have tried to restore and uninstall windows and installed it again everything else works perfectly though.Any Thoughts?? Thanks

2. balamw Moderator

balamw

Staff Member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Can you get to device manager? Look for any question marks or otherwise unconfigured devices.

B

3. haynes2nkn thread starter macrumors newbie

i went there and it said that there was a problem with the network controller and that it wasnt installed

4. whitacre macrumors newbie

I've encountered the same problem, with an early 2008 Macbook Pro. I'm using parallels and trying to get everything working as best as I can without the Mac OS X install CD's... which is where all the drivers for the hardware are located.

So basically, have you inserted your Mac OS X DVD while running in Windows? It'll load the drivers necessary for the network adapter among many other things...

5. haynes2nkn thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah i installed everything that was on my MAC OS X Snow Leapord DVD and installed everything on there.