Noby Noby Boy

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by Taustin Powers, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Taustin Powers macrumors regular

Okay, it's out. I know somebody will buy it. Please let us know how (what) it is!! The last trailer I saw had me pee my pants laughing! It just seems so bizarre...

2. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Did you see the trailer with the noby thing sexing up the rainbow...WTF!? I gotta give it up to PSN for putting up the weirdest **** in gaming.

Bless

3. spyker3292 macrumors 65816

I was about to... but I told myself not to by anything unnecessary until my next paycheck... so I got a week.

4. e²Studios macrumors 68020

e²Studios

5. MaskingTape macrumors regular

6. Taustin Powers thread starter macrumors regular

I must admit I am very intrigued. I can see myself buying this before too long. It sounds like a dream David Lynch may have had when he was four. :D

Maybe after I beat Flower... :)

7. Taustin Powers thread starter macrumors regular

Well, I was bored today and bought it.

Not sure what to think of it. It's just...not as much fun as I thought it might be? I dunno, kinda weird. :confused:

8. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

I'm bored, so I'm going to derail this thread. :p

Is it just me, or does the creator of Katamari and Noby Noby Boy, not like Nintendo? I know there's finally a game coming to WiiWare and the DSi store, but it only took over 150 million units sold and a huge loss for almost all developers except Nintendo for this hand out.

Also, recall how they stated that Katamari wouldn't work on a Wii, because of the controls, only to then release it about a year later on the Touch/Phone? Talk about being a hypocrites. Anyways, that's my rambles. I know it's a conspiracy... :eek:

If my friend buys this ODD game, I'll try it, but that's a big if.

9. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

And don't forget the PSP version ;)
    It's all politics is all.

10. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

The PSP was a given, it's a Sony. As you say, politics. Nintendo must have really pissed everyone off with the n64, or they are all ticked off that Nintendo put in the home, which most arcade makers like Namco/Bandai put in their arcades...