NODUS ACCESS CASE

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by gmillz22, Aug 5, 2015.

1. gmillz22 macrumors regular

Anyone that has the Nodus Access Case (preferably the iPhone 6 Plus model), would you be so kind as to post a picture of how many cards you can stuff into the utility pocket before it looks unkempt?

I've been wanting to get one for months but I'm afraid to pull the trigger because of that pocket. Currently using a Bella Vida case by Pad and Quill and this bad boy holds a solid 5 cards without crazy bulk.

2. dksuri macrumors newbie

Can you post pics of your bella Vida case?? How do you like it? I have been looking at that case for some time just have bit the bullet.

3. spaceballl macrumors 68030

spaceballl

I'm also interested in comparing these two cases. Please let me know!

4. gmillz22 thread starter macrumors regular

I don't have my Bella Vida anymore. However, I can tell you it's a wonderfully constructed case. For my 6+ it houses 5 card slots and another slot for cash. Cash can fit in the long way without having to be folded which is a pretty nice feature. If you love the smell of genuine leather, you will easily favorite this case.

However, this case is FAT! It's undeniable. The leather is thick and with your cards filling each slot, you're essentially walking around with a book! Bye-bye to carrying it in your front pocket.

As for the Nodus Access Case, it has its trade-offs too. But overall, this is the absolute best wallet-type case to have. Compared to the Bella Vida this case is crazy thin and I love that. It's quite protective too, for its size. I dropped it down some stone stairs by accident and not a single dent or scratch was found to the phone or case to my surprise.

Its utility pocket is a blessing and a curse. I was hesitant to get one because I didn't think it would hold as many cards as my Vida. It can't. At least not while maintaining cleanliness. But, that's where my gripe ends. I only carry 2-3 cards at most in this case but the utility pocket is so much more pleasing to deal with. Legal size paper will fit when folded, receipts, cloths, keys, business cards, cash...all of it goes right in without any problems.

If all you care about is maximizing your space, I'd say 5-6 cards will fit before the pocket starts to look completely out of control. It's only other initial gripe for me was the stiffness of the leather. It feels almost like cardboard the first few days. And good luck getting the crease in the back of your case to stay loose to utilize the stand functionality lol After a week with this case it's noticeably softer in all aspects though.

Between the 2 cases, I'd definitely pick the Nodus. It's thinner, just as protective, covers the whole back side of the phone with a well placed camera cut-out, the utility pocket is quite useful and original compared to being limited to just cards slots and the chestnut brown case just looks simply amazing. It's sleek, very minimalist but yet classy. Hope this helps you guys.