Nokia DT-900 Wireless Charger - Deal

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by three, May 28, 2014.

1. three macrumors 65816

three

Thought I'd pass this deal on to everyone who is interested. AT&T is selling this wireless charger for only $5 at stores and online. It'll work with all devices that support the wireless Qi standard. I picked one up today for my Nexus 7 and it's great!

Here's the URL to the charger. Says it's sold out online but stores still possibly have them in stock.

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/ac...arging-plate-sku6290260.html#fbid=QoOzQXgnZ15

Edit: Wasn't really sure where this should go. Since mostly Android and Windows Phone phones and tablets support wireless charging, I thought it'd be best for everyone in here.

2. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

The white ones are currently available to order online right now! Order 3 and save an additional 25%. Just ordered 3 for $12.15 shipped.

3. Stooby Mcdoobie macrumors 6502a

Stooby Mcdoobie

Wow, that's a great deal. I bought two of these a few months ago when they were $25 a piece to use with my Nexus 5. Was going to pick up a couple more but it looks like all the stores around me are out of stock, and they're out of online as well.