Mobile OSs Nokia Z Launcher for for android

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by chagla, Nov 20, 2014.

1. chagla macrumors 6502a

chagla

https://www.zlauncher.com

THis is a very neat launcher for android. I highly recommend you try it. it will take 10 minutes to get used to it but provides great functionality. looks unique and classy. If you have used Google Gesture Search app before, this is similar.

Made by Nokia btw.

2. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Really don't like it ..... Tried it quite a few times and it just doesn't do anything for me aesthetically or productively either.

3. Tinmania macrumors 68040

Tinmania

I don't like it either.

In my opinion no launcher on a smartphone should take 10 minutes to get used to. You should be able to use it immediately, and then if desired go deeper for more advanced functionality (e.g., Nova).

Mike

4. mclld macrumors 68000

5. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604

I tried it, uninstalled it not long after.

I know it's intended to be simple and convenient, but it feels more crippling.

6. three macrumors 6502a

three

I'm currently using it and for some reason I really like it. :eek: I do wish there was more customization available, but I'm pretty happy with it at the moment.

I'll go back to Nova Launcher eventually.

7. Stuntman06 macrumors 6502a

Stuntman06

I'm not convinced that a launcher that moves things around on me is going to be a good thing. I've arranged my home screens in a way that makes sense to me. Whenever I want to launch something, it is in the same place no matter what time of day. I don't know if having to look for items in different places at different times of the day is something that benefits me. Also, what happens to all of my widgets?

8. Heavy Fluid macrumors 6502

I tried it for about 10 minutes. Uninstalled and back to Apex Pro. Does everything I need and then some.

9. 0x100 macrumors regular

0x100

Is this made by Nokianokia or Microsoftnokia?

10. Technarchy macrumors 604

Technarchy

I lasted about 10 minutes as well and returned to stock S5 after.