Nomad iPhone Leather Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Knliebe, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Knliebe macrumors member

2. rKunda macrumors 65816

rKunda

3. Donoghan macrumors regular

Donoghan

I preordered one for the 7 Plus. After using Apple's version for the 5S (brown) 6 (olive brown), and 6S (saddle brown), I thought I would change it up. I gave in and bought their Horween leather watch strap when it came out in July and I love it. Tried cheaper versions but nothing compares imo. If the case wears like the watch strap I will be ecstatic. Hasn't ship yet ( neither has my 7 plus.)

4. comptr macrumors 65816

I am also looking at the Nomad Leather case for my iPhone 7 Plus

5. Knliebe thread starter macrumors member

Ended up grabbing the brown leather Nomad case from Bestbuy. Phenomenal quality leather and a great looking case.

6. alee macrumors 6502

Was considering the Nomad, but after experiencing the new "clicky" buttons on the new Apple leather case for the 7 Plus, unless the Nomad gets buttons like that I can't imagine buying it. The new buttons are that good.

7. jonkevin macrumors newbie

I have the brown Nomad leather case and I love it. Quality leather and it protects the bottom of the phone.

8. krazirob macrumors member

krazirob

good case....just got one tonight let's see how it wears over the next few weeks.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. Nykwil macrumors 65816

Nykwil

I've had the case since the 7 came out and swap it between a super slim minimal case I got off of ebay, but it's aged very nicely.

Pics of it newish:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And now:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I'll let the pics speak for themselves.

Horween leather ages nicely.

10. krazirob macrumors member

krazirob

I like the comparison picture with the belt included. Nice. Can't wait for that dark leather look.

11. jlczl macrumors regular

Just uploaded an iPhone leather case comparison to YT. It includes the Nomad.

12. Ta0jin macrumors 6502a

I've been checking Best Buy around my area to see if they have one that hasn't been disfigured by some ***hole. It seems like every one at the Best Buy's in my area are being scratched before anyone can buy them.....

13. Stereo macrumors member

Probably my favorite leather case.
    I really do like the new Apple leather cases but hate how they leave the bottom portion all open.

Here's a pic of my nomad case from my 7+ at week 4.

I purchased mine as "open box" discounted at bestbuy. This leather case show scratches pretty easily. If I had to do it again, I'll just buy a 2nd hand one off eBay for much cheaper and just wash it before use.

Attached Files:

14. hsouris macrumors member

Nomad owners: how is the case in terms of weight and thickness compared to the Apple one?