Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

endemize

macrumors member
Mar 8, 2022
Im sure there are but I cant think of a use case? I thought of camping but why do you need to find your phone when camping? My phone has no service when im out in the woods so I just dont use it. Help anyone?
It’s cool looking when you pull your phone out at night, maybe?

arkhanjel

macrumors regular
Nov 3, 2003
Good luck sleeping next to those on your nightstand ;)
People said that about the Glow 1.0 too. I have it and unless they did something to boost the duration and brightness it doesn't glow for very long. Hell the only time I ever really notice it is when I walk into my dim house after walking my dog in the morning and that's not for long at all.

bodhisattva

macrumors 6502
Dec 7, 2008
They got me. I initially refused to purchase after seeing this (knowing the band style is likely to change very soon). But then I realized I'll most likely keep the Ultra 2 I have for at least a year more, so might as well enjoy this cool conversation starting band. Not to mention when I run it should be great to gain that little extra bit of notice from motorists.

bodhisattva

macrumors 6502
Dec 7, 2008
With the iPhone 16 Pro Max coming in a few months, not so tempted on the case. But when they release it for the next version.. I may have to indulge and be glowing as a result!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.