Non-Apple adapters and cables=lower quality?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by suckatcomputers, Mar 6, 2011.

1. suckatcomputers macrumors regular

I've never used Apple adapters or cables for dvi, hdmi, etc.

There was a great place in Las Vegas called Fry's Electronics that had them for CHEAP! My friend told me many of their products are refurbished. I don't mind as long as they work, and they have. If it malfunctions, I can buy another one, and still won't be spending as much for one Apple adapter.

I've never seen an Apple adapter, cables... used before. Is the quality/results better?

2. Locodice macrumors regular

Go on amazon mate, check reviews, all seem to say the same thing, quality is never an issue and they're half the price of the official Apple ones.

3. Monoprice macrumors newbie

In regards to us, our cables are just as high in materials, craftsmanship and reliability as those of our competitors. We stand behind them with a lifetime warranty.

In fact, the editors of CNET have mentioned that they use our cables in there own labs. CNN/Money Magazine ran an article about the value of our cables, we've won awards and countless other technology experts in print, broadcast and the net have endorsed our cables without ever receiving any paid sponsorships from us. Our cables have been judged purely on the merits of their performance and price and always come out on top. Thanks!

4. Bobby Corwen macrumors 68030

5. kjos8035 macrumors member

I can vouch for monoprice. I'd never buy a cable anywhere else again. Everything there is hugely discounted from anything you could find retail or anywhere else online, and is very high quality.

6. ThaDoggg macrumors 6502a

ThaDoggg

I would go with monoprice. Been buying from these guys from years and it's good quality at affordable prices. But lol @ the monoprice guy repping the company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk