Non apple mice and keyboard targeted for macs.

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by blow45, Jun 29, 2012.

1. blow45 macrumors 68000

Any heads up welcome. I am looking at products at have mac use in mind, that are of course non apple, and complement or augment the available apple options. The insentive to start this thread is that besides knock offs at eBay I haven't found many reputable 3rd party manufacturers.

2. GGJstudios, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2012

GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

3. blow45 thread starter macrumors 68000

Yah well don't you think I know any mouse or keyboard will work with the mac?thats not the point though of the thread is it, the pint is at I want a mac layout keyboard no one with windows start buttons pasted over it, sure these will work as the respective key for the mac but that's hardly ideal. Dissapointingly even keyboards branded for mac at amazon carry windows labelled keys.

I want to know of 4-5 manufacturers of accessories that specifically produce apple oriented products.

Thanks for the links to the threads though.

4. AsterixGM macrumors newbie

5. ljonesj macrumors 6502a

ljonesj

6. blow45 thread starter macrumors 68000

Logitech is pretty much the only real apple gear provider I be found, and this looks like a good keyboard, but I want something that deviates from apple standards, ie chicklets, and the only thing I ve found is well the g5 apple keyboard...:rolleyes: