I have a 2009 13" mbp - considering an upgrade to a 2014 15" rmbp, but on the fence on going for the dgpu version or not. 90% of the time, I'm in a browser or I'm programming (i7 is going to be sweet) in C++, sometimes with an external monitor. The other 10%, I watch movies. I'm leaning towards the $1,999 version + $100 2.5GHz i7 upgrade for its simplicity/no chance of dgpu failure (maybe upgrade the SSD myself in 3-4 years), but I'm open to the $2,499 version for the larger SSD/dgpu, if there are enough non-game benefits. Does anyone have either version who can compare the 2014 15" 750M vs on-board graphics performance in these situations? 1. Browser scrolling 2. Movies (VLC) 3. 2nd Monitor (4K) Maybe 3. is the only one with a perceptible difference? Thx.